To show appreciation for Aluna’s top contributors and loyal supporters, we’ll be giving away our 10 exclusive “Man On The Moon” NFTs as follows:
- 9 NFTs will be gifted to Aluna’s most active traders
- 1 NFT will be given through a Twitter Giveaway
Existing Aluna users can win 9 NFTs by completing the following tasks:
- Join the $ALN #Airdrop at https://aluna.social/airdrop
- Complete 3 mandatory tasks to qualify for the Airdrop
- Trade your way to the Top #9 Ranks in the Airdrop Leaderboard
The winners will be picked on the 1st of March 2021 and notified by email and Discord. The 9 NFTs will be transferred to the winners’ ERC1155 compatible wallet.
Aluna NFT Twitter Giveaway
To be eligible for the Aluna NFT Twitter Giveaway, a participant must complete these tasks:
- Follow us on Twitter @AlunaSocial
- Join our Telegram Trader Group (t.me/alunasocial) and Announcement Channel (t.me/aluna_ann)
- Like and Retweet this NFT post, and tag 2 friends.
- Comment on our NFT post, stating how using #AlunaSocial can help traders.
Winner of Aluna NFT Twitter Giveaway
- The Giveaway will run from 1 March to 10 March, 2021 GMT 5pm.
- The winner must meet ALL the ‘Eligibility’ requirements above in order to qualify for the Giveaway.
- The winner will be selected at random from all the eligible participants.
- The winner must have a wallet compatible with ERC1155.
- The winner will be announced on 12 March on our Telegram Announcement Channel.
- The winner will have 72 hours after the announcement to respond to our team and claim the NFT Prize.
- If the winner fails to respond within 72 hours, the Prize will be forfeited at our sole discretion and a new winner will be selected.
What on Earth is an NFT?
A non-fungible token (NFT) is a type of cryptographic token which represents something unique; such as a digital art piece, a collectible, or an in-game item, and can be stored, collected, or traded. In contrast to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, each NFT is one of a kind and not interchangeable, in other words, it can not be swapped like for like, because no two NFTS are alike. Non-fungible tokens are used to create verifiable digital scarcity, as well as digital ownership, and the possibility of asset interoperability across multiple platforms.
NFTs have risen to fame recently with notable investors like Mark Cuban and Chamath Palihapitiya showing interest. Investors may be realizing that a similar deflationary mechanism that’s applied to Bitcoin (there will only be 21 million Bitcoins ever made) can one day apply to NFTs. Watch this space!
Wishing all Aluna NFT participants good luck!